Monday, February 14, 2011

"Cange: It Starts With Me"

Change, there is a lot of change that I tell to myself as a graduating student. First, change to myself, my bad attitudes and some other crazy staff about me. Secondly, change about my studies. You know why?
Like I said a while ago, I want a change to myself, my bad attitudes and some crazy things that is happening on me, I mean about my crazy life. How can I escape this bad things of mine? One thing is for sure , it is by the word "CHANGE". Yes change, change in myself, change in my attitudes and a change wherein, I can change for the better. I can change by pursuing what I want to do in life. I will change for my own good because change starts with me. I will change by means of doing good to myself and to others. Change is a big challenge for me, but I will do my best to execute this change with me. One thing is I like the most, I want to be more livelier, good and better person and whatever problems I have, I will do my best to passed those problems I have. I can fight all of these by having faith to God.
I believe that every challenges and problems I have, there is a God beside me. He will never leave me. So I will switch on to change wherein it starts with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment