Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"My Dream, My future"

Do you ever had a dream, I mean, what you want to become in the future? A lot of people including us had a dream right? What's your dream? Me also had a dream. A dream wherein to become a successful person in the future.
My dream is to become successful and rich in the future. I want to have a nice job and I want to be respect by other people. What I have now is my key for having my dream. Know why? You know, I live in a simple family but then, I can feel how hard life is. Life is hard and difficult sometimes, sometimes we are at the top and sometimes we are down that we don't want to live anymore. So, I want to become successful and become rich in the future so that I can help my parents and my brother and sister. That's my goal in the future and in my life.
Now, I am hoping that someday, I can and I will pursue what I have to do in my life specially on my studies. I will also pray to God that He will help me to pursue my goal and dreams in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment